Diesel Equipment Product Return Policy
Diesel Equipment Company accepts new product returns within 90 days of the date of purchase. Special order and non-stocking items are not returnable unless approved in advance by the original manufacturer/vendor.
There is a 15% restocking fee for all returns. This fee is waived with an offsetting order.
To initiate a new product return, contact Customer Service to obtain an RGA by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or calling 1-800-632-4959
All return shipments must reference the RGA number provided by Customer Service. All discrepancies must be within 30 days of receipt of product. Returning items without an RGA will result in the product being returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
Items are eligible to be returned to Diesel Equipment Company for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product is in the original box, the box is clean (no grease or oil), is free from writing, no labels have been applied other than those from original manufacturer, part numbers on the box are clearly legible.
- The product is unmodified, new, uninstalled, and in resalable condition.
- All installation instructions, technical information, and hardware are included (if applicable).
- All electrical/electronic components packaging must be returned unopened.
Items that are not eligible for return:
- Parts not purchased directly from Diesel Equipment Company.
- Parts with a purchase value of less than $10.
- Chemicals/Fuel additives.
- Superseded or obsoleted parts.
Diesel Equipment Company also reserves the right to not accept returns on certain consumables (gaskets, O-rings, seals etc.).
Any product received that would require relabeling or re-boxing to sell is not eligible for return and will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
Guidelines for returning product:
- Return shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the customer. Diesel Equipment Company is not responsible for returns that are uninsured and subsequently damaged or lost during the return shipping process.
- Returns must be packaged in an appropriate shipping box. Applying shipping labels directly to the part and/or part package is not acceptable.
- New product returns cannot be commingled in the same shipping box with other returns such as core or warranty. Mixed returns cannot be processed together and will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense for separation arid reshipment.
Returns will be credited to the customer, less any applicable restocking fees, within five (5) business days of receipt by the Diesel Equipment Company Receiving Department.